Gypsum washing and wastewater treatment process
Date: Jul. 28, 2021
If you are interested in our products, Please get in contact with us .Date: Jul. 28, 2021 Chat Line Send Inquiry
Process overview: Desulfurized gypsum from power plant undergoes primary washing, transportation, cyclonic separation, and filtration, and then enters secondary washing, transportation, cyclonic separation, and filtration to produce water content of 10%-15% and chloride ion below 400mg/kg. The finished gypsum is transported and used.
After the gypsum dechlorination, the wastewater passes through the filtering and concentration module, and the filtered water can be returned to the washing tank for use, and the remaining concentrated waste liquid is transferred to the evaporation zero discharge process.
1) High quality plaster
2) Good treatment effect, zero discharge of wastewater
3) Modular processing system, three major systems to solve problems
4) Small footprint
5) The module runs reliably and the failure rate is low
6) The overall process is simple
7) Low operating cost
8) Easy to install and easy to maintain
9) Reduce civil foundation construction and investment
10) On-site construction is small, shortening the on-site construction period
11) Reduce the debugging time of single equipment
12) Avoid the limitations of separate device connections
13) Fully automated control, greatly reducing labor costs
In the limestone-gypsum wet flue gas desulfurization process, the material balance of the slurry circulation system of the desulfurization device, the soluble part of the flue gas, that is, the chlorine concentration, exceeds the specified value, which affects the quality of gypsum. The chloride ion content in the original gypsum of Henan Hebi Power Plant has reached 1800mg/kg, which must be washed through secondary washing. During the washing process, comprehensive control of washing water volume control, washing water circulation control, washing water utilization and distribution, etc. can be used to dissolve the chloride ions in the gypsum. Put the gypsum chloride ion into the washing water to reach the standard below 400mg/kg.
Wastewater treatment and reuse
The graded treatment and reuse of washing wastewater can increase the number of reuse and reuse rate of wastewater. Effectively reduce waste water and at the same time reduce the company’s primary water consumption. The comprehensive utilization of wastewater is realized.
Send us a message
You can also send a message to us by this email email@example.com, we will reply to you within 24 hours. Now tell us your needs, there will be more favorable prices!