Spiral sand washing machine blade manufacturer
Date: Sep. 08, 2021
If you are interested in our products, Please get in contact with us .Date: Sep. 08, 2021 Chat Line Send Inquiry
Spiral sand washing machine blade instruction
The current methods of manufacturing spiral blades include: unit price stamping and welding forming, rolling forming, cold drawing forming and other methods. Smaller, it has great potential in saving energy. For blades with a thickness of 6mm or more, our factory adopts cold rolling technology to meet customer needs. The cold-rolled blades are single-piece and have the same thickness.
Can be customized according to customer needs
1. The continuous cold-rolled spiral blade has smooth surface, regular shape and high precision, which is conducive to material transportation, reduces material damage, and improves transportation efficiency;
2. Continuous cold-rolled spiral blades are easy to install, which can improve production efficiency and reduce production costs;
3. The continuous cold-rolled spiral blade undergoes on-line physical and chemical surface treatment, which can improve the anti-rust ability and improve the appearance quality of the spiral conveyor;
The product and technical characteristics of the product with the same thickness in different sections:
1. The segmented equal-thickness forming technology is a patented technology developed to solve the difficulty of continuous cold-rolling forming technology in large diameter, large thickness, special specifications and dimensions, and difficult to control wear-resistant materials, stainless steel and other materials.
The spiral blades of two-section equal-thickness are of single-pitch form, and the thickness of the outer edge is almost the same as that of the inner hole. After molding, the outer diameter, inner diameter, and pitch can reach the size required by the customer.
3 Formable materials are equal diameter, equal pitch, variable diameter, variable pitch, inner hole circumference and outer diameter circle of low carbon steel, low alloy steel, wear-resistant steel and stainless steel.
The continuous spiral blade produced by our company has the advantages of smooth surface, no welding seam, high hardness, good wear resistance, smooth conveying, and reduced material damage rate. It can manufacture continuous spiral blades with an outer diameter of 90-800 mm, an inner diameter of 25-400 mm, and a plate thickness of 2-30 mm. The blades are made of carbon steel and stainless steel of various specifications. The rotation direction can be left and right, and the length is not limited. Various specifications.
1. The thickness of the spiral blade is 20mm～25mm and the blade width shall not be greater than 400mm.
2. The thickness of the spiral blade is 25mm～30mm, and the width of the blade shall not be greater than 350mm.
3. The thickness of the spiral blade is 30mm-40mm, and the width of the blade shall not be greater than 280mm.
Previous：100 tons sand washing machine, effectively removes stone powder
Send us a message
You can also send a message to us by this email email@example.com, we will reply to you within 24 hours. Now tell us your needs, there will be more favorable prices!