Hydrocyclone separator operation and attention problems
Date: Oct. 20, 2021
If you are interested in our products, Please get in contact with us .Date: Oct. 20, 2021 Chat Line Send Inquiry
Judgment criteria and debugging methods for whether the cyclone is in normal working condition.
1. The concentration and fineness of the overflow meet the next process conditions. This standard is the first standard, that is, the condition must be met first. The following is a brief description of how to adjust the status:
⑴ The overflow concentration is small and the fineness is fine. At this time, it is necessary to reduce the pressure or adjust the concentration of the ore, and the small grit nozzle can also be replaced to meet the requirements.
⑵ The overflow concentration is large and the fineness is coarse. At this time, the requirements can be met by increasing the pressure and adjusting the concentration of the ore, or by replacing the large sedimentation nozzle. However, the above adjustment cannot rely on only one method to adjust, because this may make the cyclone work insufficiently normal and stable.
2. The sedimented sand is discharged in an umbrella shape. The judgment basis is that the angle of the sedimented sand is between 10°-20°, and the concentration reaches about 75%, which is the best working state. If the scattered angle of the sedimented sand is too large, there are three reasons:
⑴ The grit nozzle is too large and the concentration of grit is too low. At this time, it can be adjusted by replacing the small sand spout.
⑵ If the feed pressure is too small, the feed pressure of the pump should be adjusted to meet the technological conditions.
⑶ The amount of ore feed is too small and the concentration of ore feed is too low. At this time, the amount of ore and the number of cyclones can be adjusted. In short, the size of the sedimentation concentration directly affects the efficiency of the mill, affects the granularity of the mill’s discharge, and has an impact on the entire process.
3. Judgment of pressure on mine:
⑴ The theoretical pressure adjustment range of a cyclone group is 0.06-0.10Mpa. If the pressure is too high, relatively large wear will occur to the cyclone.
⑵ The theoretical pressure adjustment range of the two-stage cyclone group is 0.08-0.16Mpa. If the pressure is too low, the concentration of sedimentation will decrease, and the overflow concentration will become coarser, which will affect the process.
In short, in the pressure adjustment, it is necessary to ensure that the pressure of the first-stage cyclone group cannot be high, and the pressure of the second-stage cyclone group cannot be low.
Judgment and adjustment of the deterioration of the working condition of the cyclone
1. There are more coarse particles in the overflow, and the sediment is discharged in a columnar shape, which proves that the cyclone is clogged, which should be eliminated in time and adjusted according to the above adjustments.
2. The sedimented sand is discharged in a rope shape, which proves that the feed concentration is too high, and the feed concentration should be adjusted in time.
3. The long-term violent shaking of the cyclone proves that the cyclone is blocked. It is necessary to reduce the pressure and increase the number of cyclones or replace the large sand nozzle to eliminate it.
Matters needing attention in cyclone adjustment:
1. Any valve is never allowed to be half-open, only fully open or fully closed two states are allowed.
2. The above adjustment methods should be used in combination, and try to use the adjustment method alone.
3. Try to open the cyclone diagonally.
The above operation should be adjusted according to the actual situation, and it is only of guiding significance.
Send us a message
You can also send a message to us by this email firstname.lastname@example.org, we will reply to you within 24 hours. Now tell us your needs, there will be more favorable prices!