Structure of asynchronous three-phase motor and motor installation method
If you are interested in our products, Please get in contact with us .E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Chat Line Send Inquiry
1 Installation method of the motor The installation of the motor mainly involves the installation of parts, the installation of the base, the installation of the coupling or the pulley, and after the installation of the motor is completed, the motor needs to be debugged to ensure the normal installation of the motor. The figure below shows the structure of a three-phase asynchronous motor. Before installation, check whether the parts are in good condition, such as whether the two bearings on the rotor of the motor rotate flexibly, and whether there is any damage to the installation method of the motor (assembly with photos)
The structure of the three-phase asynchronous motor
1. Installation of front and rear cover
(1) Install the rear end cover on the rotor and add lubricating oil to the bearing after the inspection of all parts of the motor is completed. Next wipe the rotor and stator windings clean, install the end caps onto the bearings, and hit the end caps with a hammer as shown. When knocking the end cap, use force evenly, and do not knock at a fixed position. The installation method of the motor (assembled in the photo) is to install the rear end cover on the rotor. It is suggested that the lubricating oil of the bearing inner cover and the fan inner cover should not be added too much or too little. Generally, it should be added to 1/3~1/2 of the bearing cover.
(2) Put the rear end cover and rotor into the stator winding. Install the assembled rear end cover and rotor into the stator winding, as shown in the figure. The installation method of the motor (assembly in the figure) is to install the rear end cover and the rotor into the stator winding.
(3) After installing the rear end cap and the rotor, use a hammer to knock the end cap bearing part of the end cap along the circumference and enter the stator, align the position of the fixing screw hole, install the screw into the end cap fixing hole, and use Tighten the screws with a wrench as shown. The installation method of the motor (assembled in the drawing) Install the rear end cover.
(4) When installing the front end cover, put the shaft extension through the hole of the front end cover, align the front end cover with the bearing, and then hit the end cover with a hammer in a circular shape. After the end cover part enters the stator, Click the positions of the fixing screw holes of the end cover and the screw holes on the stator. Insert the screws into the fixing holes of the end cover and tighten them with a wrench. Install the motor front cover as shown. The installation method of the motor (with attached drawing)
2. Installation of the fan
(1) To install the fan, firstly, the clip in the center of the fan should correspond to the groove on the shaft extension end of the motor, and the clip on the fan should correspond to the groove on the shaft extension end. After completion, tap the center of the fan with a hammer, as shown in the figure. When hitting the fan with a hammer, a wooden board can be placed to prevent damage to the fan. The installation method of the motor.
(2) Install the spring plate Next, install the fan spring plate, which is used to prevent the fan from falling off when it rotates. First place the spring sheet in the slot on the shaft extension end, then insert the screwdriver into the slot at the shaft extension end, and gently pry the screw J driver, as shown in the figure. The installation method of the motor.
(3) Install the fan cover After the spring plate is installed, install the fan cover on the fan, and fix the screws with a screwdriver, as shown in the figure.
Send us a message
You can also send a message to us by this email email@example.com, we will reply to you within 24 hours. Now tell us your needs, there will be more favorable prices!